Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Back again

I am sorry for the long absence. It was due to a big workload while traveling. But now I am back and look forward to continue blogging as the world has not improved much since I last wrote something. And yet....

The Slithering Treacherous Pusillanimous Dhimmi once known as Laila Freivalds, Swedish foreign minister (proof of dhimmitude) has resigned.

Maybe there is still hope for Sweden. She yesterday admitted she knew the Swedish Foreign Ministry contacted the ISP, Levonline, of the right wing party, Sverigedemokraterne, to have the party's website closed down as the party had shown a Mohammed drawing on its website. Laila Freivalds had until now rejected any knowledge of the issue.

According to her own statement, she relalizes she has become a problem for the party and has decided to resign.

About time I say. Not only is she a liar - she is a threat to democracy and even has shown incompetence at more than one occasion - not the least of them being the tsunami in Indonesia, where 500 Swedes died.

I hope she will bring down the whole government as they deserve! Because I do not for one moment believe she acted on her own to get the secret police (S√ĄPO) to talk to the ISP. Many more government officials were involved. Sweden has a rotten democracy where free speech has been severely limited.

Read older postings on the matter: War on Freedom,
The Swedish are political correct, One track mind,and Swedish Politicians defending Islamists by all means?

7 Comments:

At 21/3/06 21:28, Blogger freedom said...

At last, some good news for Sweden...long way to go...

 
At 21/3/06 22:06, Blogger von Schlichtningen said...

Yes - at last. I just watched the foreign minister on TV. Of course no apologies. Censorship thrives in Sweden. She was just unlucky to be discovered.

 
At 14/1/09 02:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a lot of aion online gold in the game,if you want to have them you can come to play the game. I think you will also like to play the game and you will try your best to earn the aion gold as you can.I like to earn the aion money,because if i have them i can go to buy equipment and i also can go to buy aion gold. if you want to play it, please cheap aion gold and join us. Please do not hesitate to play the game,i believe you will like it too.

 
At 4/2/09 05:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These 2 spells will make you pretty much rohan crone invincible with nearly no need for potting. For your PVP you are gonna need to rely on your ability to maximize your Rapid Lock spell and be able to use your rohan gold to Health to mana spell efficiently. They problem for a typical Dekan Sage build is to not supply the rohan online crone needed to sustain these spells. Mana guard is where this build is going to shine and make you pretty much rohan money invincible for 60 seconds which is more than enough time to dispatch most classes in PVP. Rohan is cool so far, much easier than most free games without any rohan online gold that starts spazzes on you.

 
At 12/2/09 04:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy last chaos gold is the chance. Since I buy last chaos gold ; I had not had the bad memory. At present, I want to say thanks to the people who stole my account, if he did not to do that, I would not play it, I would not have lastchaos gold . Although I have little lastchaos money , I will on the way of the game for long time. I am a pessimistic person, but when I have cheap lastchaos gold , it changes my attitude of life.

 
At 6/3/09 04:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do want to know the magic of online games, and here you can get more Perfect World Gold. Do you want to have a try? Come on and Buy Perfect World Gold can make you happy.You can change a lot Perfect World Silver for play games. Playing online games can make much Perfect World money. And you will be happy at the sametime. And you can use the cheap Perfect World Gold do what you want to do in the online game.

 
At 26/3/09 00:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know latale online gold? I like it.
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy latale gold and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these latale money with his friends.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many buy latale online gold and play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found cheap latale gold was so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home