Friday, October 28, 2005

This Blog is becoming popular

According to Site Meter, I have had 47 visitors to my blog. Even though half are myself, that is still good. I have not promoted the blog yet, nor told any friends about it.

Site Meter is great though. Easy to implement. I did resist putting the counter at a initial 10 million. It still not too late though.

I am already a little tired of my blog design. On the other hand, sober is not bad either. The content should be the main "selling" point. But there are some blogs out there with great design.

With some pictures on my blog, I think it would be more appealing. I have some ideas. Now, where did I put that digital camera...

Conclusion: Just as with humans, content is more important than appearance. For first impressions the adverse is true. Sadly, first impressions often become final...

2 Comments:

At 28/10/05 04:36, Blogger Jeremy said...

Hopefully your increase in hits isn't due to those awesome spam comments....

 
At 28/10/05 06:08, Blogger von Schlichtningen said...

I wonder about that too. The spam has abated though, since I enforced the rule of the bothersome word verification.

Thank you for my first real comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home