Saturday, February 11, 2006

Learn about Islam

I do not consider Islam my enemy. But I do consider Islamofascism one. Supposedly the Vatican has the largest collection of Marxist writings in the world. Why, one would ask? It is important to know your enemy.

Undoubtedly, that is true.

Here are a number of links to the Quran for Westerners to peruse. Do not believe Muslim claims you must read the Quran in classical Arab to understand. I do realize some of these link to highly critical reviews of the Quran, but they are the ones I found. I shall add any other links with descriptions, if Moderate Muslims ask me to.

The earliest biography of Muhammad, by ibn Ishaq

Islam Q&A
Find answers to tenants of Islam

Islamic Forum
Discussion and information about Islam

The Origins of the Koran

The Noble Qur'an
Three translation of the Quran into English

The Skeptic's Annotated Quran

Prophet of Doom
Islam's terrorist dogma in Mohammed's own words

1 Comments:

At 11/2/06 18:12, Blogger von Schlichtningen said...

Hi jmj,

I thought about you, when I wrote this. :) I hope your project goes ahead.

I added the Prophet of Doom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home