Thursday, February 09, 2006

Fatwa me

Check out this brilliant blog: Fatwa Me!
We, the undersigned, agree that:

Liberty to express and discuss any issue including religion is a basic principle of a free society and human dignity.

Accepting free speech is an essential quality of free people.

Fear of free speech is the mark of one whose beliefs are weak or based on force.

We further desire to express:

Our solidarity with those who suffer for expressing opinion.

Our contempt for those in office who fail to stand up for freedom of speech.

Our contempt for those whose support for free speech is determined by self interest.

Our contempt for those whose beliefs must be supported by silencing others.

And finally, because we so despise those who would use violence to silence others, and because we laugh at the thought that their voices speak for any power beyond their own weakness and fear of open talk, we hereby:

Request, invite, and laugh at the issue of a FATWA, CURSE, SPELL, HEX, or any other fancied ignominy that any enemy of human liberty may choose to place upon us.

It serves one purpose only. To ask for a Fatwah.

As far as I understood that peace loving imam from Iraq the other day: All that have published the cartoons are condemned to death.

Maybe that could be an idea for another list? I suggested it on the Fatwa Me! blog.

2 Comments:

At 14/1/09 02:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss the GuildWars Gold because i like to meet it. I want to earn the Guild Wars Gold to make me strong. I also want to get many gw gold because I want to give my friends a lot of GuildWars money, so i have to try my best to get more and more cheap gw gold to add my stock to have enough money to give my friends.

 
At 6/3/09 04:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do want to know the magic of online games, and here you can get more maple mesos. Do you want to have a try? Come on and mesos can make you happy.You can change a lot cheap mesos for play games. I often go and play online game. Playing online games can make much maplestory mesos. And you will feel well. And you can use the maple story mesosdo what you want to do in the online game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home