Thursday, February 09, 2006

Brief on news in the Danish newspapers this morning

Very brief, folks.

In several newspapers you can read the news of the Taliban militia, that offers 5 kilos of gold for each dead Danish soldier. There are Danish soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Also they promise 100 kilos of gold for each dead cartoonist. The Danish Intelligence Service is worried.


The most important Shia Muslim holiday, Ashura, is coming up. You know the one with all the self flagellation. Of course demonstrations against the cartoons are expected.


The appeasing EU commissioner Franco Frattini is probably delighted to suggest the fabrication of a guide on what newspapers should print and what not. The guide will recommend carefulness when treating religious matters.

This is what we call censorship.


The cartoon case has lit a fire in the Russian Muslim republics.

1 Comments:

At 14/1/09 02:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss the GuildWars Gold because i like to meet it. I want to earn the Guild Wars Gold to make me strong. I also want to get many gw gold because I want to give my friends a lot of GuildWars money, so i have to try my best to get more and more cheap gw gold to add my stock to have enough money to give my friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home