Thursday, February 09, 2006

Brief on news in the Danish newspapers this morning

Very brief, folks.

In several newspapers you can read the news of the Taliban militia, that offers 5 kilos of gold for each dead Danish soldier. There are Danish soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Also they promise 100 kilos of gold for each dead cartoonist. The Danish Intelligence Service is worried.


The most important Shia Muslim holiday, Ashura, is coming up. You know the one with all the self flagellation. Of course demonstrations against the cartoons are expected.


The appeasing EU commissioner Franco Frattini is probably delighted to suggest the fabrication of a guide on what newspapers should print and what not. The guide will recommend carefulness when treating religious matters.

This is what we call censorship.


The cartoon case has lit a fire in the Russian Muslim republics.

5 Comments:

At 14/1/09 02:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss the GuildWars Gold because i like to meet it. I want to earn the Guild Wars Gold to make me strong. I also want to get many gw gold because I want to give my friends a lot of GuildWars money, so i have to try my best to get more and more cheap gw gold to add my stock to have enough money to give my friends.

 
At 4/2/09 05:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These 2 spells will make you pretty much rohan crone invincible with nearly no need for potting. For your PVP you are gonna need to rely on your ability to maximize your Rapid Lock spell and be able to use your rohan gold to Health to mana spell efficiently. They problem for a typical Dekan Sage build is to not supply the rohan online crone needed to sustain these spells. Mana guard is where this build is going to shine and make you pretty much rohan money invincible for 60 seconds which is more than enough time to dispatch most classes in PVP. Rohan is cool so far, much easier than most free games without any rohan online gold that starts spazzes on you.

 
At 12/2/09 04:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At one time or another, I do not have the LOTRO Gold ; I did not want to buy it. At the first time, I am not willing to buy Lord Of The Rings Gold . But I do not wonder I buy the cheap Lord Of The Rings Gold , my friend thinks that I am ill. But when I have it, it carries the magic from such a group, such a link in the world; it is the key bring you to this world. But buy LOTRO Gold is the best desire that I make.

 
At 6/3/09 04:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know that the mabinogi gold, and do you want to know? In the game many palyers need the mabinogi money to up their levels. so they often search where can buy the cheap mabinogi, I think our website is your choice. Many friends told me that in here can buy mabinogi gold, and you will also practice your online games skills. So i hope more and more players come here to buy the mabinogi online gold.

 
At 26/3/09 00:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know Scions Of Fate gold? I like it.
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy SOF gold and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these Scions Of Fate money with his friend.
But I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many cheap SOF goldand play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found buy sof goldwas so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home