Thursday, January 05, 2006

Future of Europe


With around 90% of all European Christmas presents manufactured in China or nearby we must wonder what to live on in the future. I would say not manufacturing Christmas presents.

On the other hand why not tourism? We can sell experiences to a few billion Asians along with portwine, champagne and feta cheese. Some years ago it seems we were invaded by the nice Japanese but just imagine having 400 million Chinese or so coming to visit each year....

Notice these 2005 visitor numbers from Louvre: 3.5% Japanese visitors but 4% Chinese!

By the way France and Spain are the two most visited countries in the world. I have read numbers of 50 and 40 million tourists per year respectively.

PS. Dear fellow Europeans: We must now all acquire national costumes and use them daily to be as picturesque as possible!

3 Comments:

At 14/1/09 03:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the game from my friends and first my friends give me a lot of Sho Mun and after that i go to earn the Sho Online gold alone, i find that the Sho gold is very interesting and i like to buy Sho Online gold alone very much. Sometimes i will give some Sho Online Mun to my friends too.So i think if you join us to play the game you will like the game too.

 
At 4/2/09 02:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like play online game, I also buy twelve sky Gold and12sky gold, the twelvesky Gold is very cheap, and use the 12Sky Silver Coins can buy many things, I like12 sky gold, thanks, it is very good.

 
At 6/3/09 04:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you know LOTRO Gold. And do you want to know? You can get Lord Of The Rings Gold here. And welcome to our website, here you can play games, and you will get buy LOTRO Gold to play game. And it is very interesting.Do you want a try, come and view our website, and you will learn much about cheap Lord Of The Rings Gold. Come and join with us. We are waiting for your coming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home