Wednesday, October 25, 2006

El-beep is biased

Finally El Beeb itself admits, what others (myself included) have been saying for years.

It was the day that a host of BBC executives and star presenters admitted what critics have been telling them for years: the BBC is dominated by trendy, Left-leaning liberals who are biased against Christianity and in favour of multiculturalism.

A leaked account of an 'impartiality summit' called by BBC chairman Michael Grade, is certain to lead to a new row about the BBC and its reporting on key issues, especially concerning Muslims and the war on terror.

It reveals that executives would let the Bible be thrown into a dustbin on a TV comedy show, but not the Koran, and that they would broadcast an interview with Osama Bin Laden if given the opportunity. Further, it discloses that the BBC's 'diversity tsar', wants Muslim women newsreaders to be allowed to wear veils when on air.


Read more here

3 Comments:

At 14/1/09 02:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once have a lot of goonzu money in the game and i will go to buy goonzu gold to add my stock. I enjoy playing the game to get a lot of goonzu gold,so I like the game very much and i like to earn the goonzu online gold with my friends together. I want to join the cheap goonzu gold and i can get a lot of equipment to arm myself. I like the game very much come on to join us!

 
At 4/2/09 05:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found a friend called Crianhas she helped me so much that one time when I will be stronger and more powerful and get lots of flyff penya. I started to build it up without help and any flyff money, my friend helped a little but I did most of the work. I meet some friends along the way. My assist is level 57 and it is getting harder and harder, but my friends who use flyff gold to level me are the greatest. Well, there is one thing and that it is addictive to buy flyff penya. When I get home from school I play all day, every second that I can. My life as a vagrant began as being hard and lost without knowing to get cheap penya to power my assist.

 
At 6/3/09 04:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do want to know the magic of online games, and here you can get more Metin2 gold. Do you want to have a try? Come on and Metin2 yang can make you happy.You can change a lot Cheap metin2 yang for play games. And you will enjoy yourself at the sametime. Playing online games can make much Cheap metin2 gold. Come and have a try. You will feel a different feeling. And you can use the Buy metin2 gold do what you want to do in the online game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home