Monday, February 06, 2006

Response to a comment from a Muslim

I got this comment on one of my posts on the first dead in the conflict:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I want you to see this link plz
http://milyani.com/2006/02/06/forgive-us-danish/


I went to have a look and saw this letter:

Forgive us Danish!

Yes, forgive us please.

If I can to make each one of these hackers who hacked any web site to apology I will, but the problem I have no authority for that, so pleas accept my apology. Also I want to clear that all of these hacking attempts succeed or not succeeds are not related to Islam, because Islam never give order to attack innocents people.

Important point to clear:

Dear reader I want you to imagine your friend, mother, girl friend, wife, sun, daughter, father, or any one you love him/her. Imagine you’re self as a cartoon like the cartoon who describe out prophet what you will do! As a normal reaction you will be angry, almost that is innate you can to any thing to stop your anger, even if it was just a joke.

I will give you other example, if you love a singer, one of your friend love different singer, you will have some fight about who is the best, and that is normal reaction.

I want you to know dear reader, We As Muslims ((LOVE OUR PROPHET MORE THAN OUR MOTHER, FAHATER, MONY, SUN, DOUGHTER, EVEN OUR SELF)).

What do you except from us as a normal reaction? About Man we love him more than our self. I will leave the answer for you.

We love this man, we are ready to die before any thing happened to him, believe me you will never know how much we love him, you even can not imagine that love unless you are Muslim, you will know how extremely we love him.

So all of the Muslims reaction is a normal thing to what happen I have to admit that some of the reaction I didn’t like it, I think Islam also denied some of the reaction.

I think you must search about our prophet Mohamed to know why we love him.

Pleas this link is a short details about Islam, I hope you visit it.

This Is Islam


My answer to Mohamed (his CV is on the site)

Hello Mohamed.

You left a message at my website to come here and have a look. So I did.

Beautifully made show. I shall link to it.

These days we are not in conflict with moderate Muslims. My attack is on fanatics and the dictatorships of most Muslim countries. I dislike all fanatics. Also Christian, and there are many.

The sad thing in this conflict, is that the loosers will be the moderates.

I will respect your way of life as long as it respects human rights and I believe peace and love does!

Were you to make fun of something important of mine - I might get sad and upset. But I would probably ignore it and at the most ask you please not to do it. I would not threaten to kill and maim you.

I wish you and yours the best.

What Mohamed wanted me to see was a flash show about Islam and how peaceful it is. It is well made and beautiful show with a nice song. And I am glad that the Moderate Muslims also get a message through. I don't understand how Muslims can say they love the Prophet (pbuh) more than family - more than their children. Love is not in a definite supply - but then again I am not a believer.

I believe Mohamed will in his own way fight the fanatic bigots and powerhungry people in his region. I am not sure, though, that Mohamed will permit his children and his wife to live in freedom. I am quite sure he will not be permitted to. I believe Mohamed is not the kind of person who would try to change my way of life and especially not with violence.

Mohamed does need to denounce more the violent reactions of the Islamist Fascists. They are hypocritical to an extreme and demonstrate nothing but an unlimited hate. I do not accept that being a Muslim can explain the reaction - not even to a degree as Mohamed explains.

7 Comments:

At 6/2/06 19:45, Blogger jhbowden said...

I respect moderate Muslims. All fourteen of them!

 
At 7/2/06 08:50, Blogger von Schlichtningen said...

Hi JMJ

Thanks!

I am honoreed by your invitation and I would very much like to be a contributor.

Yes it, is sad with the Brussel Journal. Another high quality site. I like it; but I have lost a few comments, when it is so slow. But I do intend to keep on leaving a few comments there. See you around!

 
At 7/2/06 10:46, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Von,

I liked what you have said in yuor reply to Milyani. I'm a Muslim and I believe in the absolute freedom for humans.

I think we as humans got minds and brains; we should live as we are.

wish you all the best.

 
At 7/2/06 11:45, Blogger von Schlichtningen said...

To yasser

Thank you. All the best to you too.

 
At 14/1/09 02:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you like the Asda Story money?I think that if you know it you will like it. You will also try your best to earn much Asda Story gold as you can.If you have it you can go to buy Asda Story Gold and then you can go to buy equipment to arm yourself. You can also get some cheap Asda Story gold from the game. Join us and play the game with us together.

 
At 4/2/09 01:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like play online game, I also buy seal online cegel and sealonline cegel, the seal online cegel is very cheap, and use the cheap seal cegel can buy many things, I like seal cegel, thanks, it is very good.

 
At 6/3/09 04:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do want to know the magic of online games, and here you can get more maple mesos. Do you want to have a try? Come on and mesos can make you happy.You can change a lot cheap mesos for play games. Playing online games can make much maplestory mesos. If you want your game level to up highly, you can come here. And you can use the maple story mesos do what you want to do in the online game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home